Saturday, September 29, 2007

Reverse French Manicure

Tiaras and Trotters


I have noticed the Reverse French Manicure popping up quite a bit recently. I think it could be cute, but I can't imagine it is something very many girls will be able to master on their own. This is certainly something to leave to the professionals. I would guess that it costs extra (many nail salons charge $5 extra for French manicures). What do you think?
Is this a nail trend you might try?




Photo Courtesy of Self





1 comment:

What I Didn't Say... said...

I saw a feature about the reverse french manicure on julib.com(ny edition). It looks a little quirky, but I think it could take all kinds of different tones depending on the color scheme. Interesting. Better than putting little rhinestones and whatnot on your nails.